This post is just for introducing a Facebook group community for giving and receiving support about your thesis:
Alternatively just click on the join group button
This thesis support group intend to be a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice. Nothing more nothing less.
We will focus on both, master and bachelor thesis. You will receive support from PhD students, practitioners and academics in general. Nevertheless, the real value will be what you will share with your peers
It is a close group and participation will be moderated rules of this group includes:
- Have Fun! The fact that this is a thesis support group does not forbid you to have fun and enjoy the company of others.
- Give before you take! Focus on both, how you can benefit from the group and how you can help members in improving their thesis
- No personal attacks here! If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will receive a warning. Three warnings and you’re out.
- Please stick to our mission statement of this Facebook group. Irrelevant content does not belong here it belongs on other pages.
- If someone mentions you by name please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is inflammatory please report it to the group admin.
- If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussion to the conversation. Be friendly, be fair and use common sense.
No really special rules and when you do not know what to do, just use a bit of common sense.
This mini-series of article on how to do a good thesis may also help you