SoftwareThe majority of the code that I write is Open Source and released under GPL or BSD license. What follows is a list of alive software where I contributed or I am contributing.
- The Tiny Instrument Element (IE) (blog) is an open source initiative for integration of instruments into the Cloud and/or Grid.
- The Agent Web (blog) is an open source initiative for enabling end-user programming on the web.
- JOpera is an Eclipse-based workflow engine
- I contribute to the realization of the CMS-RunControl and the DT-RunControl for the CMS Experiment and the AGATA-RunControl for the AGaTA Experiment.
- JMS-RMM is a JMS Compliant Publish/Subscribe system based on a Reliable Multicast protocol developed by IBM.
- HFFZip is a file compressor that I did long time ago (thx to Claudio for the code maintenance).
- I founded, scripted and maintained this Ultima On Line Server in 2000/2001: thanks to every player for keep supporting and maintaining this initiative!
Software Tag Cloud: